A Living Wage is the income necessary to provide workers and their families with the basic necessities of life. A Living Wage will enable workers to live with dignity and to participate as active citizens in society.
Clean for Good started trading in August 2020. With three clients, one cleaner, and a car full of cleaning cloths, eco-friendly products, and buckets. We decided to change the cleaning industry for good.
Convinced that a lot of things could be done in a better way and that there was no need of damaging ourselves or our planet while cleaning. We use high-quality eco-friendly products (Yes! the same you can get in fancy stores) by keeping our rates very competitive.
We learned about bad practices regarding the cleaners working conditions and decided to encourage people to hire cleaners who are employees, not contractors. Cleaners who get a steady paycheck and job security, and can enjoy their holidays with their kids because they are still going to get paid.
Now, with more than 150 local clients, we are the only Residential Cleaning Company in NZ that holds three important badges. We just became living wage accredited employers, IMNZ accredited employers and one of the top 50 best cleaning companies worldwide by Glisten Academy. This is a confirmation that we are doing the right thing and making the right decisions and that our values and practices are of the highest standard.
So, why should you give us a call?
- We are Living Wage Accredited Employers. We create fantastic, well-paid jobs that our cleaners can be proud of.
- Our cleaners are employees, not contractors. They get a steady paycheck and job security.
- We are insured and offer our clients a satisfaction guarantee.
- We specialize in eco-friendly recurring home cleaning services.
- We only use cleaning products that are safe for you, your family, and the planet.
- We heavily invest in training, which makes us consistently better at cleaning.
- Our customer service is world-class. You will always have a direct line to us.
- We are 100% local to Devonport & Takapuna. Locally owned and operated.
- We are highly involved in supporting local sports teams and community initiatives.
Director, Clean For Good